Thursday, February 25, 2016

Art with Food - Written by my daughter Siri

One day I walked past a colorful poster with the words"parents night tomorrow bring your're whole family Art is cool program optional."  I want to paint a canvas for the art is cool program. What should I paint?  I went home it was a cold February day. When I was near home my mind was blank!   I got out the automobile all I could think about food. I went home and my brother is going to his final game at a ballpark in Frisco. He thought I would never come home hopefully. He taunts me a lot. I went to the fridge and got out ranch and hot sauce with fries and chicken. I walked upstairs to work and eat. I saw bright paintings among the staircase. Pictures of astronauts autumns balls and jigsaw puzzles. I was at my room the sauces were in my hand I thought I saw a bug and squeezed the sauce shooting it directly at the canvas it was awesome. Next I took it to school and everybody saw it.


                                                        ~Advaita Shree Ayuluri

No comments:

Post a Comment