Friday, December 25, 2009

And it is a Whiite One!



Beleive me it is a BIG thing to have a white Christmas in Dallas. It happend once 5 yrs back it seems. It snowed a lot on Christmas eve and we are happy to have a white Chritmas. Surprisingly Guddu and Kids are so excited. They are all ready with their wish lists and all they wish to offer Santa is some cookies and milk. Usually I get to be Santa atleast putting gifts and finish cookies/milk in the morning hours before they wakeup. But this time she didnt let me eat them on health ground. So I am disappointed missing out milk and cookies.

Kanna is all into Ben10 world and got a watch and Wii game. Siri got a cute handbag and nail polish. So happy and wonderful moment this monring. Irrespective of the religion I like a festival where all family members can be happy together, snuggy adn comfy watching Disney parade. Hope this white Christmas brings peace which is much needed in my home state currently. I felt bad for the comedy of errors happening with our state separation.

No comments:

Post a Comment