Thursday, December 10, 2009

Back after break

Poof... Couple of weeks went by without noticing. Had some conflicts in mind and outside for the past two weeks. But heard a story which answered my dilemma. Do you wonder some times that unexpectedly you find answer or direction that you have been looking for? While listening to CNN yesterday here is what I heard.

One young man went to his grand father complaining that he has lot of conflict going in his mind about a friend who betrayed him. He is having conflict of anger and friendship and not sure which one to follow. So grand father said he too has two wolfs in his body that are always fighting. One is peace and good where as the other one is anger and hate. So usually he follows whichever wins. So the young man asked which one is winning. Then grand father said - 'Which ever I feed more'.

There I got my answer! I should not feed the one that is causing me more disturbance - The anger and hate. What a nice way.

No comments:

Post a Comment